Does thinking about payday make you want to stay in bed? Simplify the process and free up your days, thanks to Tango – HR Solutions.
Our team offers companies and organizations complete, secure payroll management services.
I want to meet a Tango team member for a discussion..
The payroll service includes:
- Weekly employee payments through direct deposit on Friday
- Payment of remuneration, vacation and holiday pay according to current provincial requirements
- Third-party payment services: :
- Income taxes – Provincial and federal
- QPP – Québec Pension Plan
- QPIP – Québec Parental Insurance Plan
- EI – Employment insurance
- CNESST – Commission des normes, de l’équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail
- HSF – Health Service Fund
- CPP – Canada Pension Plan
- WSIB – Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- WSDRF – Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Fund
- FTQ – Voluntary contributions to the Fonds de solidarité
- Record of Employment preparation
- Annual preparation and sending of end-of-year statements (Relevé 1, T4 and T4A forms)
- Familiarization of employees with system functionalities
- Self-serve access at all times for employees to consult their pay statements, end-of-year income tax forms, and their personal information
- Payroll record available
- Transmittal of legislative changes related to salaries that have an impact on your employee remuneration
- Ongoing, personalized support of your organizational changes
Please note that, due to their functions, this service cannot be used with some types of employees. Specifically: Class 1 and 3 drivers, movers and construction workers requiring competency cards to exercise their trade.
A service adapted to your needs
We can establish arrangements for different elements, including bonuses, vacation day accumulation beyond current labour standards, expense allowances, supplementary sick days, as well as remuneration during certain office closures.
- We provide all required information needed to register employees for payroll as quickly as possible
- We send work hours, absence notifications, if any, and approval of employee hours no later than noon on the Monday following the work week.